Prices of Videographers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stick Posts: 1229
Following on from will i regret not getting a videographer. it has me thinking about if we should get one or not. price is really going to steer us either way. Did anyone get any really good package prices
lux Posts: 6270
http://www.weddingfilmsbyddigital.com/ Have a look at them!
WOW brillaint deal Thanks Lux , hope you and Mr Lux, can relax this weekend after the stress on this week :action32
musicmental85 Posts: 62
lux did you use these? I'm looking for feedback on them!
I booked them, as I've had to change my date I am waiting to hear if they are still available. Its the cheapest price I've seen and I just want a basic record of the day, nothing too fancy, so it suits us! Having said that, I will have to go back to the drawing board if they are not available!
musicmental85 Posts: 62
Me too. I can't help thinking of the enjoyment we get out of the basic family videos we have. Don't want anything too fancy!
[quote="lux":2tl0kclc]I booked them, as I've had to change my date I am waiting to hear if they are still available. Its the cheapest price I've seen and I just want a basic record of the day, nothing too fancy, so it suits us! Having said that, I will have to go back to the drawing board if they are not available![/quote:2tl0kclc] I have jsut emailed them asking them if they are available-i guess they might be now, you had to change your date i dont want anything too fancy eihter
[quote="b2b0411":2h36spjd][quote="lux":2h36spjd]I booked them, as I've had to change my date I am waiting to hear if they are still available. Its the cheapest price I've seen and I just want a basic record of the day, nothing too fancy, so it suits us! Having said that, I will have to go back to the drawing board if they are not available![/quote:2h36spjd] I have jsut emailed them asking them if they are available-i guess they might be now, you had to change your date i dont want anything too fancy eihter[/quote:2h36spjd] They will as as I booked for the 29 April!!! That's gas, hope they get back to you!!! O:o)
pololady Posts: 191
I have these booked, www.sureshotproductions.ie my BF had them also and her final DVD is great. Very reasonable on price :wv