priest being awkward

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kandifloss Posts: 347
Is this thread deleted? Cant find it anywhere and really want to read it so see why hotpants was banned? Im just bored at work and really nosy :-8
jamjars Posts: 1721
Yeah it's been deleted...
anoncb Posts: 379
Used to be able to find deleted threads through google and cached pages, but haven't been able to do this recently, not sure what changed.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="BouncyL":3mr8bv08][quote="anoncb":3mr8bv08]Used to be able to find deleted threads through google and cached pages, but haven't been able to do this recently, not sure what changed.[/quote:3mr8bv08] Seriously????? :ooh :ooh :ooh How come I never knew this before?[/quote:3mr8bv08] I did not know this before!! Raging now!!
hootpants Posts: 47
I was banned as some muppet accused me of bullying her. She was the one firing insults at me and other users not to mention making stupid statements about the church. But Admin in their wisdom banned me cos i asked her was she mature enough to marry.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="BouncyL":1zmtg7v2] Wonder is there any way it could still possibly be done? God I'd have many an entertaining hour reading back over deleted threads! >:o)[/quote:1zmtg7v2] that would be the best ever!! i was reading another forum last night and if you were a premium member you 'd be able to see all of the deleted posts ever - they were all put into another forum or something..... so there must be sommmmeeeee way!