Prime time last night ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Higgs particle Posts: 4557
Did anyone see it?? I missed the start of it but thought it was very good. Did you see all the coke the managed to buy :ooh - but then why am I surprised? I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. And as usual the country's border controls are sadly inadequate. One scanner to do all the docks and they (the drug runners) are watching it. So when its on the move they know they have X amount of time to move the stuff through.
2009 Bride Posts: 990
[quote="Higgs particle":1u5emewr]I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. [/quote:1u5emewr] :hic Couldn't get over it, I must be very naive altogether!!
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Higgs particle":2zafnd34]Did anyone see it?? I missed the start of it but thought it was very good. Did you see all the coke the managed to buy :ooh - but then why am I surprised? I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. [b:2zafnd34]And as usual the country's border controls are sadly inadequate. One scanner to do all the docks and they (the drug runners) are watching it. So when its on the move they know they have X amount of time to move the stuff through[/b:2zafnd34].[/quote:2zafnd34] Didn't see it but that sounds ridiculous-did they say why only one scanner-is it lack of funding?
angel3 Posts: 1572
I seen this, it's really an eye opener isnt it... It's so easy to get your hands on it...
[quote="willful":es1jbe6b][quote="Higgs particle":es1jbe6b]Did anyone see it?? I missed the start of it but thought it was very good. Did you see all the coke the managed to buy :ooh - but then why am I surprised? I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. [b:es1jbe6b]And as usual the country's border controls are sadly inadequate. One scanner to do all the docks and they (the drug runners) are watching it. So when its on the move they know they have X amount of time to move the stuff through[/b:es1jbe6b].[/quote:es1jbe6b] Didn't see it but that sounds ridiculous-did they say why only one scanner-is it lack of funding?[/quote:es1jbe6b] If they did I missed that, but I'd say it is. When I say scanner its a huge X-Ray machine used to scan Trucks etc, so I'm guessing its not cheap
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Higgs particle":1gtdzf95][quote="willful":1gtdzf95][quote="Higgs particle":1gtdzf95]Did anyone see it?? I missed the start of it but thought it was very good. Did you see all the coke the managed to buy :ooh - but then why am I surprised? I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. [b:1gtdzf95]And as usual the country's border controls are sadly inadequate. One scanner to do all the docks and they (the drug runners) are watching it. So when its on the move they know they have X amount of time to move the stuff through[/b:1gtdzf95].[/quote:1gtdzf95] Didn't see it but that sounds ridiculous-did they say why only one scanner-is it lack of funding?[/quote:1gtdzf95] If they did I missed that, but I'd say it is. When I say scanner its a huge X-Ray machine used to scan Trucks etc, so I'm guessing its not cheap[/quote:1gtdzf95] Still though, you'd presume it'd be more cost efficient to put the money in there rather than letting the drugs get intot the country and then have to spend a fortune on addicts/chasing drug dealers etc
Little Angel Posts: 913
I watched it too and it was scary the amount of coke that guy had put into his stomach, it said that it would have taken him two days to swallow it all. Did you see the part where they had tested different places for traces of coke and it was found in RTE and the Rose of Tralee Dome!!!!
[quote="Little Angel"]I watched it too and it was scary the amount of coke that guy had put into his stomach, it said that it would have taken him two days to swallow it all. Did you see the part where they had tested different places for traces of coke and it was found in RTE and the [b:3szp1b87]Rose of Tralee Dome!!!![/[/b:3szp1b87]quote] Missed that bit - Jezz you'd think the program would have a bit of life in it then if they on coke :o0
Little Angel Posts: 913
I know, there was a few of us watching it together and we were all "shocked" at this revelation. Was there another guy who had spent 150k on coke in a year?
pupsalove Posts: 1490
[quote="willful":3tr9toc5][quote="Higgs particle":3tr9toc5]Did anyone see it?? I missed the start of it but thought it was very good. Did you see all the coke the managed to buy :ooh - but then why am I surprised? I nearly got sick when the customer officer pulled out the 90 rolls of coke that one man had carried in his stomach, I know that is how they do it but just looking at the total amount and its size as opposed to processing 90 rolls in my mind was shocking. [b:3tr9toc5]And as usual the country's border controls are sadly inadequate. One scanner to do all the docks and they (the drug runners) are watching it. So when its on the move they know they have X amount of time to move the stuff through[/b:3tr9toc5].[/quote:3tr9toc5] Why don't the Govt take their new pay increases and give it to the Customs to buy another bloody scanner!!! >:o( Didn't see it but that sounds ridiculous-did they say why only one scanner-is it lack of funding?[/quote:3tr9toc5]