Prime Time last night...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mumaholic Posts: 833
My god those poor women, I couldnt stop crying during it, it was just horrific what they went through :eek :o( That poor woman who was pregnant on her first baby where it died following the op due to 'lacerations to the babys head', my heart bled for her, you'd never ever get over it.
sinion Posts: 6050
I didn't even get that far, got a few minutes into it and had to turn it off, my stomach was heaving. Even DH couldn't look at it. Barbaric.
crazylady10 Posts: 539
I only seen the last half hour, it was terrible what went on. And that horrible horrible surgeon from drogheda saying that they must be getting the smell of money to be bringing up all that now. He deserves a good kicking. Such an asshole. My heart goes out to those women and all the rest that arent here to tell their story. :lvs
im waiting Posts: 2727
Ok I'm glad I missed it now after hearing those reviews. I don't think I could handle it when I hear "Lacerations to the head" 4 days before having a section!!!!!! :eek
serenity Posts: 3675
I purposely didn't watch this as I knew it would affect me very badly..... I am glad I didn't going by what you gals have said.... Just so awful and wonder how those families got over those things....
crazylady10 Posts: 539
Serenity the families havent gotten over it.
stargal Posts: 462
I couldn't watch it, I saw the first couple of minutes and then had to turn it off the minute yer man mentioned "knife plunged into"... What exactly happened to these women? Did they lose their babies?
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
They underwent an operation where the pelvis joint was cut open to allow the baby to pass through. They never got over it - many being incontinent for life after and never being able to walk properly again. The thought of the one who lost her baby though and then being told to thank the dr that killed it for saving her own life. O:| O:| O:| Was bawling watching it.
serenity Posts: 3675
[quote="ciaramcd1":yksg76uv]Serenity the families havent gotten over it.[/quote:yksg76uv] Yeah wouldn't think so... Can't imagine ever getting over anything so horrific.. So shocking and sad... Really is... But I just cannot watch programs like that - no exaggeration but they actuall haunt me for weeks....
sparklybabe Posts: 3353
i was utterly shocked at this last night. so sad when the cork woman was talking about her little baby that died. :o( it really is still affecting these womans lives. and as for that animal micheal neary i dont know how he got away with just being struck off, he really is the defination of a monster