Princess Bridal Beauty..???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Angel! Posts: 1494
Hi, Has anyone used Princess Bridal Beauty for hair and/or make-up? I am just looking for some reports (good or bad). I am thinking of booking as the prices seems to be pretty ok. Anyone ....?????
andreac Posts: 43
Hiya, I asked them same question a while back! I you copy and paste in You will see the response I got. I ended up going with Desiree from and was delighted with my trial. Best of luck! :-8
vonser Posts: 74
Hi there, My best friend got married recently and I was a bridesmaid. She used princess bridal for all our hairs and make-ups and we all thought they were great. The hair was really lovely. I wasn't kerazeee about my make-up, but that was more because it wasn't my usual style.. in fairness she did actually do a lovely job of it, it just wouldn't have been what I would have chosen for myself, but it was bang on what the bride requested, so cant complain at all! She also helped when we were having trouble doing the flower girls hair (she wasn't originally included) and did a lovely little style for free, which was really decent. Hope this helps! :wv Edited to say that it was Annemarie in Princess Bridal who did all our hair and make-up. She was very professional, but really friendly and funny - we had a great laugh with her. Also, the bride had curls - lasted the whole day, as did our upstyles.
BlushingB Posts: 1634
AnneMarie did the hair and makeup for my day too. She is brilliant and such a really nice girl too! She hung around when she was finished and kept offering to help out with other stuff. Not that I let her! My mother is a bit sensitive to a lot of makeup and AnneMarie had no problem using my mum's own makeup to do her face. Really professional and great fun to have around the house on the morning too.