Printers - What type of card

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LastRolo Posts: 6892
I'm at the stage where I am getting prices for my invites printing (having pocketfolds - so I have to get the printing of the invites and enclosures and RSVP cards done seperately) So I've spent the last few days emailing printing companies for quotes. I've got a local quote in for 200 Invites, Enclosures, RSVPs and Monograms for €350 including VAT. I emailed Reads in Sandyford today and they came back to me pretty quickly with a price of €160!! :o)ll What I want to know is.... What type of Cream Coloured cards do they have?? Does anyone know?? The local printer priced me for Metallic Stardream card and Reads don't know of this brand. Do they do that Metallic/Shimmery card?? Its a metallic/shimmery card I want. I'm not from Dublin so I can't just pop into the shop...
MrsK2012 Posts: 905
LastRolo where are you based? There is a company in Athlone called Printing.com 0906 477 054 - I popped into them yesterday to enquire about getting our invitations printed up (we have our own design).....100 day invites plus RSVPs & 40 evening invites on an ivory metallic effect/pearlescent card and all the envelopes for €172. You can order your own card from this website too & then just enquire about how much printing would cost..... HTH :wv