Printing invitations nightmare please help

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PhDmammy Posts: 387
So stressed Planned the weekend to print invites!!! I got the cards and pockets card paper and it says on website to use photo printer!! I am but the paper jams!!!! Has anyone else printed on the cards and pockets card paper???? What printer did you use? so upset now!!!
MrsBC2b Posts: 205
Hi fredsmom What a nightmare for you. I printed on cards and pockets stock paper using a cannon pixma mg5250 I got it in argos last weekend. It takes different size paper from the tray at the back
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
Hi Fredsmom - was it the text weight paper or cardstock you got? I ordered samples of cardstock to make information cards for the pocketfold invitation and it went through our laser printer once but when I tried a second time it was jamming!!!!!! So I ended up ordering cardstock and text weight paper. I printed on the text weight paper and stuck it onto the cardstock to create a layered effect. H2B works in IT and reckons that the cardstock is too thick to go through any home printer. HTH - PM me if you want to see pics or if you want anymore info. Good luck hun - :wv
PhDmammy Posts: 387
Bought a canon pixma MP499 yesterday and it prints perfect!!! :hyper: Thanks so much girls!! Hope the invites are all goin well/go well!!!