Private consultant fees in cork anyone know how much now

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bugaboo Posts: 65
Hi was just wondering does anyone now what the consultants are charging now for delivery at the end of the year,
frangipani Posts: 1543
sent you a pm as to who we're going to and how much we're paying
dee lighted Posts: 22
hi frangapini, Saw your post and the fact that you are going private in Cork. I'm at week 8 and just went to GP yesterday. She advised going public and said you get the same care in CMUH. Would you be able to offer any advice and also wondering on approximate cost of going private. We really can't seem to decide on this one. thanks dee
hopingforsoon Posts: 1152
We are paying €3200 for private care through CUMH.
Mrs Mai Posts: 763
I'm going to Suzanne O Sullivan in the Cork women clinic (Wilton) it's 3000euro. She's out on maternity herself until the summer, Dr Anna Arya is covering her til then.
frangipani Posts: 1543
[quote="dee lighted":2zwu627x]hi frangapini, Saw your post and the fact that you are going private in Cork. I'm at week 8 and just went to GP yesterday. She advised going public and said you get the same care in CMUH. Would you be able to offer any advice and also wondering on approximate cost of going private. We really can't seem to decide on this one. thanks dee[/quote:2zwu627x] you are going to get excellent care whether you go public or private in CUMH. sent you a pm about our experience so far.
dee lighted Posts: 22
Thank you so much everyone for your advice. Dee
mrsh2008 Posts: 898
Paying 3,200 private with Dan McKenna, I know its mental but have been advised to by friends with babies.....
sunshine. Posts: 1387
Hi Girl, Just too let you know...Book your anti natal classes asap aswell in cumh as they get fairly booked out quickly.... :eek :eek :eek :eek
mrsh2008 Posts: 898
Hey sunshine, are this private or public, first time round so a little clueless... thanks.