private scan asap in louth monaghan area?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

missybride Posts: 304
hi girls im from newry just past 12 weeks and cant get my scan til 16 weeks! really want one asap so will pay anything for a private one off. will travel anywhere too, but im only off work mon and tues so need to try get then or evening apt. can anyone help? x
raspberry ripple Posts: 1809
I don't know of anywhere in the north east, but there is a place in Swords (prob not that far from you on M1). It's website is babyscan.ie. HTH :wv
MaryJaneD Posts: 11
First of all congrats missybride! Would also reccomend Babyscan in Swords. They do evening and and weekend appointments and you don't have to wait long for an appointment, I rang on a Monday and got an appointment for the next day Tuesday. The lady doing the scan was lovely and took the time to expplain everything to us. Best of luck!
bride22 Posts: 359
from the monaghan area myself and you wont get anything around you. I had to go to Blackrock for one the web add is Phone: 01 2100232 we paid 195 for our scan
missybride Posts: 304
thanks girla went to ultrasound dimensions in blackrock on sunday evening. so professional! thanks for all the advice :)