Problems posting

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dion Posts: 986
hi, have not been able to post for last few weeks & its driving me crazy, have been on to admin who say its problem with my computer, today im using my sisters computer & i can post no problem, would anyone have any idea why this could be & if there is anything i can do to fix it, iv cleared all cookies, im lost after that. have no other problems with the computer. so many posts i wanted to reply to over the weeks & couldn't. really appreciate any feedback. dion
stick Posts: 1229
it could be the firewll on your computer, its a kinda of security setting between you pc and internet H2B not here to ask him how to sort it sorry
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I could be as b2b0411 suggested and your PC is blocking the website or it could be your IP address, as it happened to someone else. [url:25razs51]http://www.weddingsonline.ie/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=268516[/url:25razs51]
Mrsdm Posts: 1136
Dion I have a similar problem in work, mrsdodders has posted the link. can you get onto the wol website at all? do you get a message? im getting a message saying that my ip address has been banned from wol