Projectile !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2to3 Posts: 182
Hi all Anyone else out there suffering really really bad all day MS? I am literally projectile vomiting about 3 times a day and just about keeping maybe one meal down. This morning I vomited for about 10mins straight - lovely green stuff (TMI sorry) and you know the way you normally stop after two or three heaves - this just kept going for about 12 heaves until I was exhausted. In work now and yesterday vomited twice in the bathrooms which is mortifying and luckily no one came in at either time - dreading the same happening today My stomach and chest muscles are all really sore Anyone else have it this tough?
2to3 Posts: 182
Obviously not !!!
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
You poor thing - I was that way in the beginning but it went away after the first 12 weeks. Try ginger biscuits or the anti sea sickness wristbands. It might take the edge off. I know you feel miserable but its the sign of a healthy pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon.
newone Posts: 1714
You poor thing. There are a couple of girls on the April thread who have been hospitalised with hypermesis. Maybe they will reply?? Hope it improves for you.
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
I had it all day up until about 20 weeks but never as bad as you. You poor thing :action32 Maybe you should go to the doctor and see if he can give you anti sickness tablets? Just be careful because you could get dehydrated. Def get into the doc first thing on Monday