Pronovais Stockists

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tsalta Posts: 329
Hi everyone - I haven't been on here in ages and I used to be addicted! Have a new job - very happy - but no time for WOL anymore :-8 Could someone please recommend a reasonably priced Pronovias stockist anywhere in Ireland please. I have my Pronovias Helsinki dress but the shop I bought it from here in the UK is closing and so can't order the veil for me (thankfully the dress is safe and sound at home!). I have found a place over here that will order the veil for me but it is more expensive than I was originally quoted so I am wondering if I should try some places in Ireland first before I order it. It will take 2 months to arrive which gives me plenty of time I hope (she says nervously looking at her ticker!) :o0 Thanks in advance :thnk
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
B Couture in Arklow stock pronovias and so does Teutonic in Kilkenny.......
tsalta Posts: 329
Thanks Little Miss Chatterbox :thnk
neddie Posts: 580
Aibheil in Adare in Limerick also stock Pronovias and I found them very helpful.
march hatter Posts: 39
Hi tsalta, I got my pronovias in rice and roses in Douglas in Cork. Have you tried ebay? I got my brand new with tags pronovais veil for a fraction of the price here. It might be worth doing a quick search. MH