Pronovias 2010 range

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

too soft Posts: 518
hi Girls,Just wondered has anyone looked at the new range ,i like galaxia and galante just wnated to ask do you think they would be stocked in ireland and are they costly? :eek
Silent Bride Posts: 565
Not sure if this is any help, but my dress is Pronovias 2009 range and I bought my dress last October. When I tried on my dress I was the first person to try it on as it had only arrived in the shop that week. I got it in Aibhail Bridal in Adare, Co. Limerick. So maybe judging by that, it will be later in the year before they are out but it might be worth ringing them to see if they will be stocking the dresses you like. Good luck with it all.
ohsotired Posts: 7071
[quote="too soft":1vszvq70]hi Girls,Just wondered has anyone looked at the new range ,i like galaxia and galante just wnated to ask do you think they would be stocked in ireland and are they costly? :eek[/quote:1vszvq70] WOW some fab.u.lous dresses in the 2010 collection!!!
titta76 Posts: 103
Hi dont know in Ireland, but in Spain the the full collection is normally out in October and the advance from now to July. In one of the Spanish forums they gave some of the prices (you have to consider that Irish VAT is higher, wages, transport,etc -Ginesta: 1,400; -Galatea 1,300; Geraldine, Genova, Genoveva & Galante are 1,200; -Glass 750