Menu

Pronovias Halar Bolero

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Grace01/05/10 Posts: 3
Does anyone out there have the Bolero that goes with the Pronovais Halar dress for sale? I bought the dress in a sample sale and the shop didn't do the matching Bolero. O:|
mpenn Posts: 1
Hi! If you're still looking, I have the bolero for sale and I have not worn it. My wedding isn't till June 2010, and I am not wearing it then either. Let me know. Best, Marisa
clontarf_rose Posts: 28
hi Marisa, do you still have the bolero available? what colour and size is it? how much are you selling for? thanks d
OctM2011 Posts: 3
Hi I am looking for the matching Bolero thats goes with the Pronovias Halar dress, would anyone have one for sale or know where I could get one? They have discontinued it and I have only decided now that I wanted it. Thanks in advance for any help
OctM2011 Posts: 3
Hi I am looking for a Pronovias Halar bolero, ordered the Halar dress earlier this year and when I decided to go with the bolero i discivered the dress had been discontinued since March 2011 so I could not order the bolero. Appreciate if anyone was wishing to sell theres to let me know..Thanks