Proper Dress Shopping - Finally!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
I just booked my appointment with the bridal shop, for seven this evening!!!! I mean I've been before but because the wedding was so far away, I was only browsing really. I'm so excited because I could actually try on the dress I'll be wearing walking down the aisle!!!! :eek :o0 I also ordered samples of the invitations this morning, so fingers crossed the will get here before Christmas!! Luckily am on my own today in work so can get loads done!!! Yippee!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
venice07 Posts: 564
thats fab so exciting did you see any dress you love
Star08 Posts: 423
:o0 :o0 handy job u can get loads done!! hope u have fun dress shopping & find something fab. :wv
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Ashbride, just saw your other thread about winning the wedding!! Lucky devil! Hope the dress hunting went well for ya!
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
I ordered my dress!!!!! :eek :o)ll :eek :o)ll :yelrotflmaosmilie: Dress shopping went fab!! But I got really nervous driving to the bridal shop, I don't know why, I mean I've tried on dresses before but I was so nervous, I had complete butterflies, luckily my BM was a rock!!! O:o) The girl in the shop, it's Belladonna in Galway, was lovely, she sat me down and asked me what I wanted my dress to be like then she picked out the ones she thought would suit me. And it was the first dress I tried on!!! I love it, love it, love it!!! My BM cried so I know it's definitely the one! Everyone else was shocked when I told them I found it so quickly but the dress won't be in til May :eek , so it's cutting it a bit tight. I love it, I love it, I love it. PS. Got very emotional when I came home and told h2b, couldn't stop crying. I think it just made everything so real! :-8 Did that happen to anyone else?