proper maternity/nursing bras on sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Just thought id let you all know in Debenhams at the mo they have Dr. Miriam Stophard (sp?) maternity/ breastfeeding bras 70% off, i got 2 for 11 euro think they were 40!
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
Thanks CBB! I bought a 2 pack in England and they were £20 so thats good value here.. must pick some more up as I've ahem grown a little since Jan! They're the Dr Miriam Stoppard ones... *)
Im an E cup :eek started off as a C cup!
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
What???? I dread to think what I am, need to get re-measured... So you got a tiny bump and big boobies you lucky thing :o0
justwaitin Posts: 2462
thats great paid 40 euro for two about 3 weeks ago O:|
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
Oooh will head into town tomorrow and have a look! Thanks for the heads up! *)
oddwire Posts: 842
Are people just buying the size they're at at the moment or going up a bit to allow for nursing? I was in Debenhams in Cork on Sat and got measured. Wanted to buy nursing bras as was getting all the bits for hospital bag, but the girl working there told me to hold off for a couple of weeks as in the last 3 weeks you generally go down a back size and up 2 cup sizes - can anyone verify this?
justwaitin Posts: 2462
what ive done, is bought 4 to keep me going in the next cup size , will get measured again about 4 weeks after lo arrives and bf is established, hth.
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
Went in and picked up 2packs of these yesterday, got 2 in the size I am now and 2 in 2 cup sizes bigger as sister was saying once milk comes in properly you get huge!! Couldn't believe the range of sizes they had, was expecting to go in and for there to be only small sizes left. They only have the red/cream pack on sale in debenhams in henry st but still brilliant value!! Thanks a million! :thnk
yea I got red and cream too! Were they gone down to 11.70? Another wollie tried and they weren't 70% off...I was wondering which ones do-I got mine in Newbridge....