Pssssssst!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
Hi ladies Just wanted you to know I am changing my name on here, cos I think it is too well known especially as it is my email address and stuff also. So from here on in I will be Kilkenny09. I had previously been fluffybunny. Now I know that everyone here is going to say, sure everyone knows now. But the thing is that none of my family have copped I am on here yet, and I want it to stay that way. Going to remain a bit more anonymous if possible. That is all :o0 Kilkenny09 x
CestMoi Posts: 2162
Why, is fluffybunny some kind of nickname? I would have thought Killkenny09 would have been more of a give away!!! Just curious! *)
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
I've actually noticed that since yesterday'a terrible thread a few Wollies have changed there user name, maybe I'm reaing more into it!
CestMoi Posts: 2162
[quote="high_maintenance26":n4pntaez]I've actually noticed that since yesterday'a terrible thread a few Wollies have changed there user name, maybe I'm reaing more into it![/quote:n4pntaez] What thread - I didn't see it? Sorry I'm curious now
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
[quote="summerbride2009":2rrlpxpv][quote="high_maintenance26":2rrlpxpv]I've actually noticed that since yesterday'a terrible thread a few Wollies have changed there user name, maybe I'm reaing more into it![/quote:2rrlpxpv] What thread - I didn't see it? Sorry I'm curious now[/quote:2rrlpxpv] Me 2. Was out of the country yesterday :-8
Serendipity2009 Posts: 1224
No it has nothing to do with anything that happened here or anywhere else, it is to do with the fact that the more I am giving details of my wedding the more I realise that it would be easy to know who I am, if any of my friends or families were on here. That is all.
[quote="shellywhittle2003":3dyi51jr][quote="summerbride2009":3dyi51jr][quote="high_maintenance26":3dyi51jr]I've actually noticed that since yesterday'a terrible thread a few Wollies have changed there user name, maybe I'm reaing more into it![/quote:3dyi51jr] What thread - I didn't see it? Sorry I'm curious now[/quote:3dyi51jr] Me 2. Was out of the country yesterday :-8[/quote:3dyi51jr] Shellywhittle I am so jealous, think I'm due a holiday :o0 the thread is no longer available, thankfully, Admin deleted it.
[quote="Kilkenny09":sce466zt]No it has nothing to do with anything that happened here or anywhere else, it is to do with the fact that the more I am giving details of my wedding the more I realise that it would be easy to know who I am, if any of my friends or families were on here. That is all.[/quote:sce466zt] Ok, sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion, i just noticed that a few woolies have changed there username since yesterday
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Oh must have been bad so. I was at a school reunion in London & if I never saw Alcohol again iit would be 2 soon. Off to Cov on Sunday to buy my FG dresses :o)ll
[quote="shellywhittle2003":1ga85tus]Oh must have been bad so. I was at a school reunion in London & if I never saw Alcohol again iit would be 2 soon. Off to Cov on Sunday to buy my FG dresses :o)ll[/quote:1ga85tus] We always say that Shelly, i said it last thursday morning and I'm for my practice hen night this weekend :o0 I've turned into a dreadful drinker, the smell of the stuff get me hammered so got to get into pricatice for the real hen party next yr, so gotta get plenty of practice hen parties :o0