Menu

Pubis Dysfunction

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

happilymarried2010 Posts: 493
Does any suffer from this crippling pain?
Flossie38 Posts: 653
Hi, am getting it the past 2 weeks, but from some of the other girls posts would say am getting off quite lightly, I went to physio last week & have another appointment this evening & have definintely got relief from his manipulation & the exercises. He suggetsed that a belt (which sounds more like a truss to me, infact he said was like a chasisty belt for all the world!) is the answer if he can't get it the pelvis back in alignment - another joy of pregnancy. Get it seen to as can only imagine it will get worse as babs grows heavier.
rosiemama Posts: 3363
yes i've had it in both pregnancies, its a lot worse this time as i think some of the damage done before was never really fixed even though it didnt cause me any pain, so i'm going to go back to physio after this baby is born to ensure my pelvis is realigned properly. physio, exercises and the support belt all help, as does taking it easy and paying attention to your posture etc. and not overdoing it so you don't put strain on your pelvis. it does get progressively worse as your bump grows, but with my last pregnantcy it went away completely straight after the birth and i'm hoping it will do this time as well. i know others who have suffered even worse than me and were on crutches and still recovered completely afterwards.