Pubs or Clubs Near Shelbourne Park Racing Track

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hawaiian Posts: 308
Hi I was just wondering if anyone had any names of nice clubs or late bars for after a hens at Shelbourne Park Dpg Racing
Maggiore Posts: 87
Howl of the Moon is not far, and it has four floors of different music. The Gasworks Bar is also nearby, but I think that doesn't stay open that late anymore.
b2bsept09 Posts: 73
hi im from the area dont go to gaswroks trust me no dj any more and no one in the bar as said in other post howl at th emoon u could also head up to baggot st waterloo have late bar and dj or searson also if u wanted from the 51 bar to searson is a few bars so could do a crawl as in the 51 smyths wellington waterloo searsons and pick the best! only an idea! enjoy so u know that u can get sizzler tickets for the dogs these are 15.00 adn u get in to the dogs programme nuggets & chips euro bet and 2 euro for the bar its handy as its all pre bought tickets hope this helps O-O
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
b2bSept09 - Where do you get the sizzler tickets? My sister is going to Shelbourne on Saturday night for her boyfriends birthday. We've been there a few times and never heard of these tickets
b2bsept09 Posts: 73
hey you have to ring and pre book them so not sure if u will get them now for sat nite but we do it when its someones bday dont think u can buy one but u can buy i think the min is 8 hope this helps! O-O :wv
Mrs080808 Posts: 1569
Thanks for that O-O