Pull up your Pants, I can see your ass!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

paperclips Posts: 3146
I was heading back to my car at lunch and right behind my car, in the direction where i was walking, was a guy loading up the boot of his car with his groceries. Now, he was a tall lanky lad and was bending over between the trolly and the boot but his trousers were almost as low as his knees and his dodgy faded black and red boxers were almost as low!! I could totally see his A$S - it was a sight for sore eyes. The more he bent over the lower his boxers went :eek :eek :eek I could see everything :ooh He had the hairiest ass I have ever seen. MY EYES MY EYES :o( I really wanted to say PULL UP YOUR PANTS FOR GODS SAKE, I CAN SEE THE CRACK OF YOUR ASS, AND ITS NOT PRETTY, but i just hopped in my cars and drove like a bat out of hell trying to wipe the visions from my mind.
Sodapop Posts: 3220
Hilarious!! But poor you having to endure that sight!! But why do men wear their trousers that low anyway!!!!!!
Mrs Mia Posts: 326
Ewww, that is so disgusting, what is wrong with some people? I saw a girl cycling through the city one day, with her ass on full display, now her ass was enormous, I nearly crashed the car I just couldn't believe what I was seeing! But still your post brightened my day :o0 :o0
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I feel like such an aul biddy but I'd love to go over and adjust the waist on the pants myself. I see guys like it all the time with low slung jeans. It's such a stupid 'fashion' statement. Then of course there are the men who refuse to believe they have a belly and it's hanging over their waist band and when they bend over it's a case of "I see China, I see France, I see blobbys underpants"... :o0
caramelsquare Posts: 866
I feel your pain. Was in a restaurant once in Killarney I think. They were really trying to go for a cool New York vibe or something, and the guys running the place were dressed to match the look - baggy jeans hanging off their arses with their boxers in view. They also served the food looking like this :eek It was actually gross - would never go near the place again!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Sorry but :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
[quote="FlexyDee":1y55f6fe]Sorry but :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:1y55f6fe] +1 sorry mrsom, your post made my lol! :yelrotflmaosmilie: seriously gross though, especially the hairiness!! having weird mental images right now..... eeeewwww! :weep