Menu

pulsing feeling in tummy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
feeling a bit twingy today - have had muscle type pains on and off the past week or so but today its like a wavy pulsy feeling - not sure what it is anyone any ideas bit concerned tbh - probably too early for kicks i'd say
autumn10 Posts: 26
I have had the same feelings over the past few days. Our dates are pretty similar so it does seem normal. Think its too early to feel movement but I don't know what it is.
Painter2 Posts: 218
Hi Octomum, I've had this, started around 14wks and still have it. At night it gets really strong. The midwife told me that its completely normal, its usually just your own heart beat pulsing in the placenta, or sometimes can be early baby movements (I felt first flutters at 14wks even though its my first baby). If you feel worried maybe ring your GP but I think its fairly normal.
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
It's the placenta pulsing, nothing to worry about. Sometimes you'll notice it quite strong and other times you won't at all. I felt my first flutter at 16 weeks so hopefully you'll start feeling something soon!!
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
thanks ladies - glad to hear its "normal" any little twinge or unusual pain and you'd would be hyper :o0 last night and also today i am feeling pressure on my bladder feel its full all the time but its obviosuly not - bizzare didnt think the baby being so tiny cud be putting pressure on ur bladder so soon thought that was way down the line