Putting it out to the Universe....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

adorabelle Posts: 880
Girls, something lighthearted for the weekend.... Myself and HTB were cleaning out some bits in the attic today and I came across some stuff from when I was a kid - homework notebooks, diarys and letters from friends etc... Anyway - in one homework notebook I have my name written loads with the surname of some celeb I was mad into at the time as in Mrs X XXXXXX - I have it everywhere in the note book and all over my diarys etc (sap, I know, but I was a kid) I also found a letter that a friend wrote saying that she just knew I was going to be Mrs XXXXXX The funny thing is - its my HTB's surname and its quite unusual and not that common..... I showed my HTB and we had a good giggle, he then said that I must of put that out to the universe and as that celeb turned out to be gay, the universe gave me him instead :o0
BusyDee Posts: 8527
:o0 :o0 :o0 Thats brilliant! Now whats the prize for the first person to guess who the celeb is? :o0
oh girls I was morto when we found it - HTB was giving me a good slagging over it.... I googled the celeb for recent pics - what was I thinking!!!!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Ah you have to tell us who it is now!!!!!!
If it helps you I will abmit that I was Mrs Mark Owen for years!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sister was Mrs Joey Mc Intyre :o0
Scarlet I am probably the same age as your sister :o0 and my guy is not too far from cute little Joey!!! Heading off the the States in the morning, I might try look him up :o0
sunny505 Posts: 1807
Gabriel Byrne :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8
[quote="adorabelle":2mpch02p]Scarlet I am probably the same age as your sister :o0 and my guy is not too far from cute little Joey!!! Heading off the the States in the morning, I might try look him up :o0[/quote:2mpch02p] Ah which one! Theres only 4 left :o0 Enjoy the states :o)ll