Q: apologies in advance if TMI…

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

gbirishgirl Posts: 246
Hi all, Need your expertise and experience!! AF was due on Friday and am normally regular as clockwork. However, nothing appeared & I thought to myself "ah, just late, no hassles". Until yesterday evening when very very light flow of dark blood started and that's been going throughout today as well - not enough even for a liner let alone an ST/tampon (sorry for info). This is completely abnormal and I normally suffer from really bad cramps for the first two days of AF however nothing this time. So I'm wondering, is this really my AF? Hubby & I DTD a couple of days before prime ov date (according to cyclepage.com) so I have myself convinced it might be implantation bleeding or something like that… (fingers crossed). Has anyone else experienced this? (and apologies again for info overload…) Babydust to all!
madmam Posts: 1294
This may be a bit late for an implantation bleed, but I wouldn't rule it out. How many days are you past ovulation?
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
Cheers shorty! Am 14 DPO today... Fervently crossing fingers that it might be good news this month, otherwise back on the train... Thanks!
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Fingers crossed for you :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Ducky Posts: 2506
Nah, I reckon I got my implantation bleed 10-14 days past ov, so it could be that. Test straight away!
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Best of luck to you