Q for Newly Weds from BM

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

DaVita Posts: 78
Hi, just wondering about what to bring to the wedding, as in an emergency kit for the bride. so far i have: paracetmol, safety pins, mending kit, chalk, plasters, hairbrush, deodrant, tissues, party feet. Is there anything i am missing? Want to be prepared for any potential disaster! (Also posted in Newly Weds)
Sinful Posts: 956
Oh god will you be my BM i dont even think mine are thinking along these lines, its all about them.... 'When u getting this' 'when u doing that' 'when are we getting' and so on & on Great idea very thoughtful of you i dont think i have anything to add.... Clear nail polish maybe Hairspray (great for hair and also to perlong make-up)
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
i have this list save on my computer from a previous list EMERGENCY KIT Deoderant Perfume Safty Pins Ribbon to match dress (for strapless dresses, just incase) Wipes Tissues Sewing kit Spare stockings/tights Clear nail polish Mini Hair spray Extra hair grips Tic Tac's/Mints Party Feet Plasters / Blister pads Moon Time precautions ie tampons/pads pain killers antacids Lip stick/gloss Powder
Thanks Sinful, its going to be the only time she will be a bride so have to make it all about her! Bridesmaids are only there to make the bride look and feel better! Seriously though, just want to have a kit there so that every eventually is covered, noting like a rocking headache to put a dampner on your day. Thanks for your tips, will definitely include them.
Thanks Kerrylass, that list is brilliant, i have printed it off. Loads of things i never even thought of. Thanks again!
Capetown Posts: 976
Great List, I think on the day you don't really need much. You are so happy that even if you get a stain on the dress you don't notice. I had a few things to hand on the day. Namely a small bottle of perfume. A mini deodrant and big Nappy pins to tie up the dress for the first dance. All make up should stay on if she has a good makeup artist. Just bring an extra Lippy
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
no bother at all :wv
ACaseofYou Posts: 125
Not very glam but Imodium might be handy to have! And Piriton for any hayfever or flower allergies. It's so nice that you are taking the time to this, what a lucky bride!
Capetown Posts: 976
Oh my God girls it's one day. FO you really need a suitcase of remedies just in case??????