Q for others who had chemical pregnancy/early miscariage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
Hi I started bleeding at 5 weeks on the 3rd of Febuary, my hormone levels had returned to normal in the next few days. My af was regular at 28 days untill that. I am now on day 31 of my cycle if I count the first day of mis as the first day of my cycle and still nothing. We took a break last month but want to start trying again asap. How long did it take before your af returned? Thanks
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
Hi DQ, sorry I can't answer your question as I'm still waiting for my AF also. I started bleeding on the 14th Feb, it lasted for 7 days & then Monday just gone I started spotting. My HCG levels are at 60 now so i'm nearly there. I would love to have an idea too of when af will return. Like you I would have a very regular 28 day cycle each month. Hope you're doing ok hun :wv
snowbear Posts: 2107
Hi ladies how Mx
Perci Posts: 3847
Hiya, I've had 2 early m/cs. My cycles are between 29 & 31 days and my AF started on CD 32 after the first m/c at 5.5wks. We waited a couple of months, got pg but then m/cd again at 4.5wks but I got pg straight away and I ovulated around CD 16/17 so my cycle was fairly normal again. All going well so far. Do you know when you might have ovulated?
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
No idea when I ovulated, I was trying to totally tune out from my body.