Q re combined care

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

problemchild Posts: 196
I'm due to have my second appointment with the dr on Saturday. Thing is I rang to make sure the combined care had gone through and I wouldn't have to pay. It turns out it hasn't, after 5 weeks of it going in! My question, is there anywhere you can ring to speed it up? I mean I am pregnant why would they not accept that anyway!!!! >:o(
Yoda Posts: 3340
http://www.citizensinformation.ie/categ ... e_services You contact the HSE see the link above and within the info there is another link to the HSE If you are a Irish resident, should be no problem, hope you get sorted soon
Lilac Gerber Posts: 179
[color=indigo:3rmvnx4w]It took my card a while to come back but I still wasn't charged in the docs when I went for my second visit. I'm sure they're used to that kind of thing taking ages to come through. Still feel a bit funny walking straight out though without paying :-8 [/color:3rmvnx4w]
Yoda Posts: 3340
PC, found contact number on the info leaflet that came with the my acceptance letter It is 1850 24 1850 My letter took around 4-5 weeks, which your GP gets a copy off Good luck on Saturday If you are in the North East I have more contact numbers but you normally contact your nearest HSE / Local Health Office and the contact details for that should be on the www.hse.ie website
problemchild Posts: 196
Thanks girls. I rang the Dr's office again this morning to check if it had came through. Turns out there are two girls on reception and this one says that once the forms are filled in, they take it that its an acceptable form. Thanks Yoda for the link, I think that's more than I ever knew!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Hi Girls, I got this card from the Coombe at the last visit? Is it just a white card for combined care? I have to go to my GP at 20 weeks. Is there something that I am missing?