Qn for anyone who has used the An Post Redirection Service

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

blondiechick Posts: 1641
HI, Trying to set this up and I can't figure out how much it's going to cost... It says on the literature that it's 55Euro per address. Is this per person in the house? i.e....if there's 3 people in the house it costs over 150 Euro? Thanks
Diamondz Posts: 2208
From memory if all the people in the house have the same surname and the letters are being transferred to the same address then you just pay the €55. But I think you pay again for each different surname and you would have to pay again if the letters are going to multiple addresses (eg 3 of you are moving but not to the same place then each of you have to set up your own redirection to each of the new addresses..) It's been a while since I used it though!
blondiechick Posts: 1641
Thank u very much Diamondz :thnk
lillypink Posts: 187
I used this last year and I dont think it works on surname but on forwarding address. Me and then fiance (now husband) had different surnames and both our post was forwarded to new address. I'd say if you moved to different addresses you'd need to pay more.
chloe2009 Posts: 454
[quote="lillypink":spbyd0gk]I used this last year and I dont think it works on surname but on forwarding address. Me and then fiance (now husband) had different surnames and both our post was forwarded to new address. I'd say if you moved to different addresses you'd need to pay more.[/quote:spbyd0gk] +1 T^his is how it worked for us, just one €55 for the 2 of us
Diamondz Posts: 2208
Think I was stung!!! O:| We were def charged for two surnames as I wasn't married at the time!!