query for buying online from Next

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

princessB2B Posts: 354
Anyone know if you buy online from Next can you return to the stores in Ireland? Also can we buy from next.co.uk or next.com only?
newlywed0912 Posts: 734
as far as i know, if you buy online, u can return them to the shop in ireland. thats what lady in next told me a few weeks back :wv
Lucky Mrs Posts: 1167
Yes you can, I ordered a few things recently from them and I remember reading it somewhere that I could return them in the shop if I needed to but I needed to have some sort of receipt I think if I remember correctly there is a receipt for this in the package when its delivered. They are really fast, last time I ordered on a Friday and it was delivered to me on the Monday.
excitedjuly12 Posts: 1722
Yes they can be returned to shop. Am I right in saying if you order online and get delivered to shop, delivery is free.
amthee Posts: 688
If you buy it online and get it delivered to your home and you pay a delivery free. To be honest I'd ask the shop to get it in for you. I ordered shoes online and had so much hassle O:| O:| O:| O:| Firstly after four weeks of not receiving my shoes they finally decided to send a second order. It took me weeks to get a refund onto my card. I had to pay for the second order while they processed my refund. Around six weeks after the second order was placed I finally got a refund but took several calls to get my refund.For one call I was ten minutes waiting to speak to someone and that was at 14 cent a minute.
craigsmrs Posts: 341
[quote="amthee":3oz581yh]If you buy it online and get it delivered to your home and you pay a delivery free. To be honest I'd ask the shop to get it in for you. I ordered shoes online and had so much hassle O:| O:| O:| O:| Firstly after four weeks of not receiving my shoes they finally decided to send a second order. It took me weeks to get a refund onto my card. I had to pay for the second order while they processed my refund. Around six weeks after the second order was placed I finally got a refund but took several calls to get my refund.For one call I was ten minutes waiting to speak to someone and that was at 14 cent a minute.[/quote:3oz581yh] You can choose online to have it delivered to a store for free too. Have to agree their customer service is awful!
aug2012bride Posts: 83
hey ladies, i ordered from next online last week. for ireland its i asked the shop could they order in for me & was told NO! only reason i went with them was coz it was the only place i could find the dress i was looking for. anyway answer is yes, u can return to the shop here in ireland. p.s. if u order 2 items, in my case a dress & cardigan they are delivered separately (1 day apart) which i found strange!
princessB2B Posts: 354
thanks guys. I went into store on Saturday and they ordered them for me. Massive price difference between UK and Ireland >:o( how is £60 = €83!!