Question about Boobs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Twirl Posts: 5598
Sorry i know its a funny topic but who else do i ask. Has anyone notice there boobs or one boob or even part of a boob get a little hard. I actually got a fright last night but it seems one doesnt feel as squishy ( for want of a better word ) as the other? Please tell me im not alone?
KeepSchtum Posts: 85
It could be the milk ducts developing. If you gently press your nipple in towards your ribs, the ducts are in a ring about mid way up your boob, if that makes sense. If you're worried ask at your next appt and they'll be able to check it out for you.
Twirl Posts: 5598
[quote="KeepSchtum":y7n8dydr]It could be the milk ducts developing. If you gently press your nipple in towards your ribs, the ducts are in a ring about mid way up your boob, if that makes sense. If you're worried ask at your next appt and they'll be able to check it out for you.[/quote:y7n8dydr] Thanks a mill for your reply, it seems to be gone now but i will mention it anyway at my next appointment. It was mid way up my boob so maybe thats what it was. Im still getting used to all these changes.
NemoFish Posts: 2501
Mine have definitely gotten harder in spots.