Question about FAVOURS

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

evalena Posts: 1130
Are you having them? And what all are you having. I wasn't going to bother but sure getting carried away closer to the time!!! :o0
shoegals Posts: 1640
We're doing scratch cards!
mrsgameover Posts: 383
We've made a donation to the RNLI and they have sent us out beautiful cards for each place setting giving details of their services.
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
[quote="shoegals":16mx6cgw]We're doing scratch cards![/quote:16mx6cgw] +1
kookiegal Posts: 1150
We will be doing charity favours also and probably place after dinner mints at each table setting also. To be honest I don't think they are a necessity at all, a lot of people don't even notice them but imo they are a nice touch. :wv
stephyb Posts: 1439
personalised tins of lip balm for the ladies, and tic tacs for the men [img:vhryxdg1]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/MrsMeows%20uploads/DSCF2287.png[/img:vhryxdg1]
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="mrsmeow":3iha0c2d]personalised tins of lip balm for the ladies, and tic tacs for the men [img:3iha0c2d]http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss181/WolliesPhotos/MrsMeows%20uploads/DSCF2287.png[/img:3iha0c2d][/quote:3iha0c2d] Ooh mrsmeow where did you get those?? They're cool
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
I am thinking of making my own or try anyway :o0 :o0 going to get nice sweets buy the little bags and write a little note to say thanks for my sister wedding her son make all of the favours ( with a little help) and he handed them out to people when the walked into the reception room :xox :xox they were jelly babies in a little bag and a nice little note from my newphew saying thanks for coming to his mammy & daddy Special day :xox :xox [/i]
ms mop 2010 Posts: 92
im having the swittzels love heart sweets the package is personalised and the sweets say MR&MRS :o0 and then scratch cards for the boys in a tuxedo box :o0
LuluL Posts: 52
No, not having them. We're donating to the Marie Keating Foundation instead. :wv