question about implantation spotting - UPDATE!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsjay Posts: 190
hi girls long time since i've been online as i'm doing my best to not get too wrapped up in ttc but i still can't resist from time to time :o0 anyway my question is for those of you who have experienced spotting before getting a bfp - does just one drop of brown blood/fluid count as implantation spotting? and i literally mean one drop! this happened to me on CD22 approximately 11DPO. my luteal phase is 15-16 days and i have never got spotting (if you could even call it that) before this. AF due today or tomorrow and so far I haven't felt the usual symptoms. like i say it was one drop with a small bit of stretchy CM. did any of you have similar implantation spotting or am i just reading into things that aren't there? :innocent: thanks!
Ducky Posts: 2506
Hmmm. Hard to say. Mine was brown discharge like AF was starting and it lasted half a day. Had some cramps too.
hi ducky, i'm sure af will arrive any minute now - i was so adamant i wouldn't read into it, it took me a whole 6 days to raise this question... but hey, que sera sera and all that! in a couple of days all will be revealed so i'll just hold tight till then!
well the update is that i did a test this morning and it was a BFP! it is so so strange for me to be writing these words - can't believe it's finally happened. i'm so so happy and thankful. will have to wait a bit to get my head round it all though. oh bliss!! finger's crossed the next 8 months will all run smoothly, happily and healthily! can't wait to start posting on the JANUARY 2008 mum-to-be boards!
AudreyJ Posts: 1063
Congrats! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll You must be so over the moon. Take care of yourself and have a wonderful nine months ahead.
sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll woohooooooo congratulations thats great news...you can join me as a january 2008 mum to be. im so pleased for you xx :lvs
weektee Posts: 468
congrats mrsjay! im super happy for you!! xx
lal Posts: 403
wow, mrs jay. fabulous news. Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy. x lal
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Congratulations Mrs Jay!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope you have a great 9 months! Let us know when you get a due date!
Ferdi Posts: 704
congratulations !! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!