question about slumber bear.....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littlechick Posts: 758
Hi girls, My little nephew is 7 days old today, he is just the best baby, so cute. Love him so much. We have slumber bear for him. Does slumber bear make his noise when the baby cries or is it just when the baby moves?????
Marpat Posts: 1784
I think it's just a little switch inside it that it's either turned on or off (with different volume settings). I didn't think it went on and off depending on movement but then again it's three years since I used one!
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
Its supposed to do both, we bought one and had a little play with it but found that it didnt activate when we made a loud noise or banged the bed beside it, Ive had intentions of bringing it back and changing it for another one since I got the thing 2 months ago! If you are getting one give it to them asap as its best used from day one!
Thumbelina Posts: 2340
They are a godsend! DS loves his still! They are sound & motion activated, or should be - if yours doesn't start automatically by patting it or imitating a baby cry then there's something wrong with it & bring it back to where you bought it. Or batteries supplied with it could be dead. Got it for DS when he was about 2 weeks old, I'll be bringing one with me to the hospital next time!!!