Question AF ??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Hope ye all had a good weekend sorry to hear about some of the BFN and the arival of AF it is so dissapointing.I did'nt get to test at all :o( I just wanted to ask yee this.I was'nt due AF until yesterday Sunday but I had some spotting on last Thursday in which some of you might know as I posted so upset as really thought it might have been our month and then I had AF on Friday and that was it no more really and my AF usually last for about 3-4 days did this ever happen anyone ?? Now I hope my cycle is'nt all over the place cause thats all I need now is strange as the last few months it was bang on time 28 day cycle ? Thanks girls please send loadsa babydust this way too congrats to all of you who received a BFP :wv
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Eve you're right: the whole baby-making game is also a crazy-making game I think! When you decide to TTC you are really signing up for a rollercoaster of a ride! Is there any chance you could have had an implantation bleed last week? This happens some people around 6 to 12 days after ovulation. In a 28 day cycle that could be any time up to around day 25 I think. Which cycle day did the spotting happen? On the other hand, if your cycle is v. irregular, it might not be that at all. I think you should should put yourself out of your misery and do a test. If you were due at the weekend, a positive should show up now. Loads of luck and :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: to you! We are overdue a few more BFPs here I think!
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi Blackcat congratulations again to you I'd say you are delighted hope you enjoyed your weekend. :o)ll Thanks for replying I don't really know I thought an implantation bleed was just spotting ?the bleed was quiet heavy as if it was my 2nd day of AF uno,but that was it then ?I dunno you could be right oh stop I'd be so excited it but I have kindof gotten used to it now over the weekend that it was'nt our month but its stilli in the back of my head that maybe uno.My spotting started on Thursday which was day 25 of a 28 day cycle so I dont think I am :o( but I think I will do a test today and then I will know and try and put it out of my mind. Thanks Blackcat oh we do need loads of babydust here is right :o)ll :o)ll