Question for those who had an implantation bleed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hoping42 Posts: 536
Hi Ladies, I hope this is not tmi.... Last friday I had a small bleed, it was day 21 of my 28 day cycle. I went to the bathroom and there was a small bit on my undies and a few droplets in the toilet (realllllllly sorry for tmi). I have had nothing since. Does this sound like an implantation bleed to you? I tested today and of course got bfn O:| but I am not due af til Fri so just hoping it was too soon to test.
corey Posts: 66
Not sure if this helps and I'm sure everyone must be different but when I got an implantation bleed it was only tiny pin head drops of blood, barely there if you know what I mean
kala Posts: 1937
i had it a few days before AF was due when i fell pregnant on ds, so i assumed AF was on the way, got it a few days later after getting my BFP which i thought i was losing him at the time but everyone is different , everyone has their own story to tell,
babymine Posts: 196
On my BFP I bled enough to fill a panty liner for a few days. Thought I was just having a very light AF :o0
silíní Posts: 4219
I just had a tiny bit of spotting, on tissue, at around 7-10 DPO. I bled a lot after i got my BFP until 9 and half weeks. Red on tissue and in loo. All is well now. Fingers crossed