Question for those with baby girls...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
I know it is normal for their little breasts to be swollen for the first while as our hormones leave their system but today they look different and are quite hard. Did this happen to any of your little girls? Should I be concerned? She is 2 weeks old today.
doteycheeks Posts: 367
your daughter is just fine. it is the change over like you said.... unless they became very red or swollen again i wud then contact a doctor best of luck
Thanks a million doteycheeks. When I saw 85 views and one reply I thought it must not be common at all. Thanks for the reassurance.
mrs sarah c Posts: 522
It is really common nantes.no need to worry.How are you getting on?
charli Posts: 5994
just seeing this now Nantes yes its common for their little breast to become hard, like there is a lump inside each? nothing to worry about? how is she doing, little dote!!
summer daisy Posts: 1336
Hiya Nantes I have read that it is common allright - as the other girls said!! No need to see the doctor, only is red or very inflamed as far as I know.. Hope the little angel is doing well? :xxx
deem Posts: 710
you probably had lost of views with little replies as people like me were interested to see what question related to baby girls only, but didnt reply as like me with first on the way, and no idea if girl/boy, have no idea of the answer to the question, I am also intersted in reply in case have a baby girl, and didnt know that this happened. thanks for info
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
This also happens with boys. My DS had little boobies for a few days after birth. They said its was perfectly normal - something to do with extra female hormones or something still being in his system!
mad woman Posts: 22106
could be just a little bit of milk nantes, I know sometimes baby girls have a little milk inside, well thats what they told me on my two!!!
Thanks for all the replies....ye never let me down!