Question on clothes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

proud mamaof1 Posts: 825
Hi girls I hope this isn't a stupid question. I have a 3v voucher that I need to use up before christmas (its a visa you top up yourself and don't pay interest on, you can only use what credit you put on it), As it has an expiry date and I have most of my christmas shopping done, I saw a few tops on a website that would be nice as pregancy develops and so I am thinking ahead. Do you order the clothes in the size you were prior to pregancy or what you think you may put on. Slightly confused. I would normally be a 10/12 so should I order in this size or maybe a size bigger to allow for the bump. I know its thinking ahead, I most likely won't need them until maybe spring but rather than lose the money I can keep them for when I will need them.
Ochre Posts: 877
If they are maternity tops, then you buy in your 'normal' size. Most maternity sites will have measuring charts as well as they vary in the same way that a 10 in oasis isn't the same as a 10 in marks and spencers If they're not maternity, then I suppose you have to guess upwards
proud mamaof1 Posts: 825
thanks ochre It was tops, I will look at the sizing chart on their website. I thought it might be that alright. Thanks for the advice