Question on Movment

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

crackers Posts: 46
Hi Girls Hope ye are all doing well, I am 32 weeks, cannot belive the time is going by so quickly. Just have a question on movment I have constant movment from babs every day all day my baby is breech at the moment & somtimes when I look down at my belly the right hand side will have totally streched out like a hand or foot sticking out, and will last for about a miniute and go back again & it can be quiet uncomfortable! I said it to the midwife and she said you baby is just very active! anyone else experience this? Thanks :thnk
Shakin Bride Posts: 18
Hi Crackers, I am 34 weeks this week and I have the very same movements. I have an 8 year old son and never remembered having such constant movement. I mean its actually freaky sometimes. My DH thinks its unreal!! I asked my GP and she said the same. Just an active baby. (fun times ahead) ha ha. I am a constant worrier but deep down I know that its fine. Hope this puts your mind at ease.
crackers Posts: 46
Thanks shakin bride, I know it does feel freaky somtimes! fun times ahead is right this is my first so I really didn't know what to expect! :eek Thanks
bam bam Posts: 1756
Yeps i'm with ya, baby constantly moving about, I get scared when it take a little rest because i'm so used to it moving about. Right now its kicking up against the computer :o0
spanish mum Posts: 2468
hi crackers. i´ve just had a breech baby and he too was doing this!! altho it was his head sticking out of my right hand side!!! it looked soooo weird when he did this! :o0
byebye Posts: 599
I'm 30 weeks and quite used to constant movements.. get a bit worried if I don't feel much.. but I once said it to my doctor and he said "The baby is entitled to sleep too, just like you.. " All I could do was laugh.. As someone else said, FUN times ahead!!! :o0