Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I Keep getting shooting pains up my bum now and then :-8 ,anyone else?
brideeee Posts: 1490
NOt as far along as you, so can't help, are you constipated??
[quote="brideeee":fuanr3im]NOt as far along as you, so can't help, [b:fuanr3im]are you constipated??[/quote:fuanr3im][/b:fuanr3im] No thank god,it comes and goes but its daily now maybe once or twice..starting to focus on it
brideeee Posts: 1490
Maybe bubs is squashing your bowel?? Not sure, hope the other ladies can help. A friend of mine is due her baby next week and she said she woke up with a pain in a different place every day, take care x brideeee
Thanks its a strange feeling,love the avator BTW
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[color=indigo:tkwmm6th]Haven't a clue Dora but like brideeee said I wonder if it's the lil one squishing downwards putting pressure on your bowel?[/color:tkwmm6th]
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Do you mean inside your bum or in the bum cheeks? I got some really bad pains inside my bum a few weeks back - the doctor said it was the womb stretching. Haven't had it since. I'd say it's that.
[quote="Sphynx":18anq38n]Do you mean inside your bum or in the bum cheeks? I got some really bad pains inside my bum a few weeks back - the doctor said it was the womb stretching. Haven't had it since. I'd say it's that.[/quote:18anq38n] Its inside my bum,like it shoots up my bum---my womb stretching thats for that at least its common :thnk
cyberspi Posts: 103
i get pains like that too if I've been sitting a while.. asumed it was the pelvis stretching..
[quote="cyberspi":1caq2w9l]i get pains like that too if I've been sitting a while.. asumed it was the pelvis stretching..[/quote:1caq2w9l] Could be I sit all day long.........the message on your ticker is hilarious :o0 :o0 :o0