Quick Q- could this be things happening? Tmi

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

im waiting Posts: 2727
Just thought some of my waters went, just checked- very pink fluid? I've under 2 weeks to go, what could it be?
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
That sounds like it starting. Ring the hospital and they'll tell you for sure. To get things moving and keep moving start climbing those stairs. :o)ll :o)ll Very excited for you...remember if you need anything at all just give me a shout :o)ll I remember when my waters were going, the way I could differentiate between it and something else was I had no control over it happening, like it would happen without me having to cough, sneeze, stretch etc. Hospital said that was a sure sign of waters and not just you having a little leak :-8
Thanks RQ, nothing since this morning but while it was happening I was having those period type pains Ive been telling you about. But of course they pass farely quickly. Im not going to think much of it for now, just to know something might be happening is good enough for me. Im going for a long walk in Dalgon today and climbing/running up the stairs to get the oul heart going, hopefully thatll get things moving a little. Thanks for answering my Q, alot of lurkers but know one answered only yourself O:|
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Yeah I noticed nobody else answered. I've seen posts like this before and even if people can't say for sure if it's something starting they usually say good luck or something >:o( Anyway, if you notice anymore get onto the hospital. Don't want to sound like a drama queen but if your waters are going you can be at risk to infection. Mine only leaked when I was lying down. Doc said later that when you stand the baby can block the waters. Water should be clear or tinged pink, if you notice green or brown go straight to hospital (sorry I know you know all this already :-8 ) Best of luck ....will have my eyes clued to this post for updates :o)ll
serenity Posts: 3675
Hi I'm waiting.... Hope this is it for you.. I have no answer for you as this is my first pregnancy so have no clue but I just want to wish you the best of luck and hope things move quickly for you now... Best of luck xxx
Ah thanks girls But Ive had nothing since this morning. I think it might be the start of a show as it was more mucousy (sorry for tmi) maybe it was the baby moving down more, I dunno! But I was a bit concerned that it was pinkish in colour. I do hope things start so I can have my chance of a natural labour or birth but the twingey pains are gone so hopefully a long walk and a good few trips up and down the stairs might get things going :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Here's hoping anyway
Relaxedbridetobe Posts: 201
Best of luck! Its my first too, so have no words of wisdom to offer you. :-8
Bear Posts: 671
Hopefullu it is the start of something. I lost my mucous plug last time in the morning and DD was born that night. You can lose it up to 2 weeks before going into labour though so be prepared.
rosiemama Posts: 3363
it sounds like it could be the start of things. the day before i had ds i had something similar. i then went into labour in the middle of the night. hope this is it for you!! good luck xox
Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
maybe have a nice hot bath later. enjoy your walk i hope this is the start. it is a good sign. How exciting :o)ll