Quick question, please help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[color=purple:3a29rn43]Does anyone know if the hotel you're getting married in will supply a b&b list or do you have to go searching yourself? I've tried google & a few other websites & while I know there are b&b's in the area none seem to be listed online! Very frustrating! O:| Would appreciate any help! :thnk :wv [/color:3a29rn43]
marianf Posts: 5845
Yes they normally do. Where are you getting married?
fifi09 Posts: 414
July0408 Your venue will most likely be able to help you out with a list. :thnk
[color=purple:2th3fk3q]That's great, thanks girls. :thnk :thnk :thnk Just wanted to check before I rang them in case it was considered rude! We are getting married in the Marriott Johnstown House Hotel. It's dear enough even with the discount so wanted to give people an option. [/color:2th3fk3q]
mrdvd Posts: 649
Yep- we were in same situation when we got married- the hotel had a list of local B&B's AND hotels. They need to have alternative options anyway- in case they are ever booked out. It certainly not rude to ask. Rgds Martin [email protected]
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="July0408":2wlg8nk2][color=purple:2wlg8nk2]That's great, thanks girls. :thnk :thnk :thnk Just wanted to check before I rang them in case it was considered rude! We are getting married in the Marriott Johnstown House Hotel. It's dear enough even with the discount so wanted to give people an option. [/color:2wlg8nk2][/quote:2wlg8nk2] See can you find an old message from Santa Baby, she got married there at Xmas and had trouble finding B & B's in the area, I will txt her and see if she managed to get some.
[color=purple:2zw1bek1]Thanks again for the replies! :thnk [/color:2zw1bek1] [quote="MRS NYEB2007":2zw1bek1]See can you find an old message from Santa Baby, she got married there at Xmas and had trouble finding B & B's in the area, I will txt her and see if she managed to get some.[/quote:2zw1bek1] [color=purple:2zw1bek1]Aw thanks hon! I just rang the hotel & she gave me 3 b&b's. Will just have to let people know asap so they can book a b&b if they prefer before they book out! :wv [/color:2zw1bek1]