Quick question re flowers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

puggle Posts: 848
Are your bridesmaid having the same type of flowers as you in their bouquets?
chefmaid Posts: 2426
I've been a bridesmaid and few times...We mostly got smaller versions of the brides..Apart from one where the bride had roses and we have sunflowers!!!! Don't ask
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
I think BM's generally get a smaller version of the brides flowers. Roses and sunflowers are a weird combination aren't they? :o0
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
I am going to have calla lillies and roses for mine and my bridesmaids are going to have roses my flowers [img:dky5agn4]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/kerrylass83/lilies_roses.jpg[/img:dky5agn4] my bridesmaids flowers [img:dky5agn4]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee274/kerrylass83/bride_white_roses.jpg[/img:dky5agn4]
Mrs. Ash Posts: 1168
Yep!! Definitely think BM and yours should run along the same lines. Just smaller versions!!!
2009 Bride Posts: 990
Usually its a smaller version of the brides, and I've often seen additional flowers in the BM's bouquets that match their dresses. It's a nice touch :wv
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
They are gorgeous Kerrylass! I love the purple in your bouquet. Thats exactly the colour I want for my BM. FAB :o)ll
chefmaid Posts: 2426
kerrylass83 are they real or silk flowers??
Tic Toc Croc Posts: 3710
they are real flowers
love struck Posts: 1125
I had white roses with dimontes and long greenery and all rapped together in a wire design was beautiful and my BM had 3 red roses done in a lovely bouquet and they really complimented each other.. The FG had their flowers done in a little wirey cone to match my wire... Think the brides, BM and FG should compliment each other.. If you have a good florist they should make recommendations.. If your in meath I can recommend a great florist everyone complimented my flowers they where just gorgeous. I was going for Calla Lillies also but changed my mind and he created my something I had in my head didnt see it till the day of the wedding but I was so happy when I saw them