Quick Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mumslove Posts: 528
My monthlies are quite late. I've temped this month and it ranged from 36.25 to 36.35 before I got a peak of about 36.55 or so, as I didn't record it but got happy face on opk. I'm about 9 days late but temped this morning and it read 36.77. Would that be high enough to indicate a pregnancy. I'm relatively new to this ttc business so still learning!!!!
veryhappyveryhappy Posts: 151
9 days late??? WHy dont u just do a test!!?!?
bumble Posts: 1980
I'm not too sure on the temping as it never worked for me - my temps were always erratic...kinda like my hormones always were :o0 BUT it does sound positive for you, i think the jump in temps can vary up to a degree - if i was you at this stage i'd do a HPT, get one of the early response ones - or clear blue digital as they're quite sensitive. Even if you aren't pg at least you could stop agonising over it as it must be doing your head in! But fingers crossed you are!! Keep us posted!!
phananta Posts: 330
I don't know how you've managed to wait till 9 days late and not test! Get straight down to the chemist and put yourself out of your misery! Good Luck!
LMR Posts: 1925
if your period is 9 days late you'd be better off doing a HPT than temping!! Will give you a far more accurate reading especially if you're already more than a week late!! Fingers crossed for you