quick question....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Kittyboo Posts: 1591
Hi all.....where would you get a leatherman wave tool? Thinking on getting DH one for Valentine's. I've seen them in shops in Dublin.....but do ya think I can remember what shops??? No :duh: Does anyone know where I can get one?
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:o)ll
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
Google it and see what comes up :wv Googles great :)
your grand :o0 They're kinda like a swiss army knife....but they are all metal have "gadgets" on them i.e scissors, little knife, screwdriver etc (boys toys as I like to call them!) Oh yeah...never thought of google :duh:
ok....just googled it.....there's a place in Sallynoggin (Peterson of Dublin)....there has to be somewhere in the city centre that sells them?????
scoutf Posts: 667
I think they may do them in Fox's, the place across the road from Trinity college?
[quote="scoutf":31pelmsq]I think they may do them in Fox's, the place across the road from Trinity college?[/quote:31pelmsq] Is that the place on the corner that sells cigars/whiskey?????
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
Loads of places sell them and you can get them online too. My OH freakin' LOVES them, especially when he broke two and they replaced them with upgraded versions totally free of charge under the lifetime guarantee. Don't know about Dublin but if you're down near Naas Ted Johnson's has a whole display stand of them (or used to when I lived near there anyway).