quick question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

another.anon Posts: 2
Just wondering for those of you that implatation bleeds what were they like. AF arrived on friday but sorry if too much info only when i wipe is there something there and no clots which is not normal usually very heavy also no cramps either just wondering if you have any advise?
mammybean Posts: 10364
i am sorry but i had no imp bleed. would you consider testing?
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Did this only happen on Friday or still happening? I did have implantation bleed and it was spotting as in when I wiped and was very slight. Only happened three times in one day. Was AF due Friday? I got implantation bleed on Sunday and AF was due that Thursday.
gbirishgirl Posts: 246
hey there, If it's any consolation, I've been experiencing this for the past couple of months... literally in January AF changed completely and now I have two days (sometimes three) of spotting before my AF arrives properly. I went to see the doc and she said that (apparently) we go through cycles in our periods and that even if we've always had heavy periods (which I would classify mine as) that it can change and that it's not necessarily a bad thing... I just wanted to make sure there was nothing sinister behind the change so she sent me for a scan and all is fine... If you're worried, definitely go to your GP. HTH, gbirishgirl
another.anon Posts: 2
this is gross for those reading so appologies but friday was there when i wiped and tiny bit on pad then yesterday little bit on pad and today only twice when wiping normally very heavy and very clotty but no clots at all and i can stand upright which never happens. might get a test tomorrow
jen2 Posts: 3106
Ah go on. Buy a test. It will answer your question........... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll