Quick questions

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snuddlums Posts: 1644
Hi Girls Im only over the 4 weeks with my 1st baby and I am on 3 nights (mon,tues and wed).Im wondering can i drink coffee and if so how much is a safe limit? Also meant to be going bowling with family on sat eve.is it safe to do so? Thanks
mommylicious Posts: 836
Congrats! Yes you can drink coffee, I think it's 4 units a day, but that includes drinks like coke. Some people choose not to drink it, but plenty of women I know do. Just have a balance with water or something like that. The bowling I'm not too sure of, I know you're not supposed to twist or over stretch, but I'll leave that to the other wollies with more experience.
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
I went bowling when i was 2 weeks pregnant not knowing i was pregnant, but I think if I had have known I wouldnt have played! go along and if you fancy giving it a go get the lightest ball.. if u dont want to stand out put some sort of bandage on ur wrist and say its sprained.. sounds dramatic i know but its the safe option. Try buy caffeine free coffee and maybe have it every second cup to try cut down... im a devil for the tea mysef!
thanks,i only would drink maybe two cups of coffee on nights and 2 glasses of coke,it mostly tea but not too bad if i know i can drink coffee
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
yeh even try the caffeine free coke.. i havnt replaced everything totally just every so often i have the caffeine free stuff.
ah im hopefully going go to doctor on thurs so might just talk to dr about bowling,will say to my sisters i hurt my wrist in bowling.id love to tell my sisters but i would have to tell all 3 but i told my mam today so wouldnt be surprised if she has them told.