Quick shoe question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pollyb Posts: 66
I've found a pair of shoes that i just love love love. Quick question though - are closed toe shoes a big no no for a June wedding?? Thanks!
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
No! I think that what you love you should wear! Don't worry to much about traditions, glad you found a pair you love - STILL haven't found mine!!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
No of course not if you like them buy them. NOONE is going to notice if they are open or closed toe, most people won't even see your shoes!!! Get them!!!! Want to show them to us?
s65s65 Posts: 10
If they are comfortable and you like them, go for it. It doesn't matter after that. *)
Not sure how to upload pics, hope this works.... This is them. My dress is very simple with just a tiny bit of bling on the top so think these will be perfect.....
Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
They are absolutely gorgeous!!! Definitely buy them, :lvs them
Thankyou! I was having tiny doubts about them but not any more and i'm all excited now! Saw them months ago and fell for them but they were just too expensive so had to put them to the back of my mind. Then stumbled across them on sale yesterday so just can't resist, think it's just meant to be :)
MrsB2011 Posts: 271
Hi Pollyb, your shoes are beautiful. Are they benjamin adams? I am longing for the benjamin adams - charlize ones which are similar but peep toe. Do you mind me asking where you got them on sale? Not sure I can justify the real price!!
Scruff1 Posts: 3139
Love them!!!!! Thanks for the pic. Buy them seriously it DOESN'T MATTER that they are not open toed!!!
luckyladee Posts: 2550
I love them and you can def wear them for a June wedding - I didn't realise there were any such rules....