Quiet without the pole dancers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NotHere Posts: 10273
Can't wait to hear how they got on :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
well it was GREAT, we had great fun altogether, I am absolutly WRECKED now, will probably be walking like john wayne tomorrow!! DEFO gonna to the six week course after xmas, we had an absolute ball, would really rec to anyone wanting a laugh!!!
Trooper Posts: 2155
[quote="MRS Mad Woman":20lwak66]well it was GREAT, we had great fun altogether, I am absolutly WRECKED now, will probably be walking like john wayne tomorrow!! DEFO gonna to the six week course after xmas, we had an absolute ball, would really rec to anyone wanting a laugh!!![/quote:20lwak66] Yez are home early. what time did it start? who all went?
NotHere Posts: 10273
Sounds brilliant! Wish there was a course near me. Will you be installing a pole at home then MW?! :o0
the class was on at 4pm, there was ME RNR Bride christmas B decemberbride strawberry shortcake clucky magpie mrs athas it was over at 6pm and we were all wrecked and things to do, so didnt stay out, but lurrrvvveed it.
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww god i hurt a good bit!!! Was a great afternoon i was heading out afterwards but ending up splitting as i was wrecked and couldnt stand for ages!!!! Really really enjoyed it though Those to teachers were pretty toned i have to say and the brill thing is that you have fun while you are toning and possibly losing weight. I think WOL should considor doing a class for 6 wks during the wk for 2hrs imagine how good we'd be then! these are the ones the little one suggested think they the same price as polestars
my arms are KILLING me today
Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Oh my God, me too, agony! It was great craic but I felt about as sexy as a sack of spuds afterwards! Gracefull I ain't! You know I've been in that club before but I'll never be able to look at that dancefloor the same way again........................................... ;o) :o0 :o0 :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
arms, legs all killing me, couldnt even wipe my bum (sorry to much info) but thats how soare i am
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Magpie":2ingtbzq]Oh my God, me too, agony! It was great craic but I felt about as sexy as a sack of spuds afterwards! Gracefull I ain't! [b:2ingtbzq]You know I've been in that club before but I'll never be able to look at that dancefloor the same way again........................................... [/b:2ingtbzq];o) :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:2ingtbzq] well in fairness we didnt expect to be humping it i couldnt do the 6 week course if it was weeknights