quinny buzz 4 or 3 wheeler

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SUZIE rock Posts: 21
At long last i have decieded to get a quinny but i dont know which is best the 3 wheeler or the 4 wheeler? any one else pick a quinny? its so hard to choose a pram!
porshe Posts: 1359
I'm the same I love the Quinny, not sure what the differance is between the 3 & 4 wheel, I want one thats good for walks. What colour are you going for?
SUZIE rock Posts: 21
I saw the quinny in strawberry and its fab, its a lovely red! it will be ok for a boy or girl!
Toots12 Posts: 894
they both actually have 4 wheels, it's just with the 3-wheeler style, the 2 front wheels are right beside each other... Apparently the 3-wheelers are good for negotiating corners etc, so if you do a lot of shopping, they'd be good. 4-wheelers might be better for long straight runs, i.e. if you plan on getting out doing a lot of walking. I reckon I'll be doing both shopping and walking (!) so it just comes down to aesthetics with me - I prefer the look of the 3-wheeler for some reason, I think it looks a bit neater, so am going to go with that!
darkie27 Posts: 1449
I was told the 3 wheeler is better for rough going country roads etc so thats the one i went for and got it in black I love love it xxx
overthemoon Posts: 25
we got the 3 wheeler in strawberry and I find it great for tight corners and ds seems very comfortable even over uneven ground. I will say that it is quite wide at the back wheels and I sometimes have difficulty getting in doors, you also need a MASSIVE boot in the car, it takes up loads of space. We bought ours brand new in box from a german shop on ebay and with delivery (5 days later) it was still over €100 cheaper than mothercare! happy shopping
Grunge Bride Posts: 2529
Sell the quinny to me! :o0 I like the look of them, but what have they got that makes them great? It's so hard to decide on one!
porshe Posts: 1359
Are the wheels as big on the 4 wheelers as they are on the 3 wheelers?
Babybop. Posts: 592
I have the Quinny 3 wheeler and love it, its great for bumpy roads and is very sturdy. You do need a big boot in your car doe, if you are getting the Carry Cot as it does take up alot of room but you'll get that with any of the Carry Cots you buy.
Toots12 Posts: 894
ooh, now I'm a bit worried- how big does the boot have to be exactly? would it fit in your average 4-door saloon boot - as in Golf/Volvo/Audi etc?