Quinny buzz and phil and teds??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bettyboo!! Posts: 345
Hi and congrats to all you new mums, :wv We are going out this weekend to get our babies stroller and just wondered if any of you out there might be able to give us your opinion on the buzz. We are looking at the 3 and 4 wheeler, any of you have them or heard any thing about them also we are going to look at the phil and teds and the bugaboo. Any opinion greatly appreciated
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
We've got the Quinny buzz 4 wheel and I love it, doing a good deal with car seats in Mothercare at the mo too. DH loved the Phil n Teds but I wasn't crazy about the fact that the baby can't see out if an older child is in front, plus the car seat doesn't go into the P&T as far as I know
totalnovice Posts: 787
My friend has the Quinny Buzz and thinks it the best thing ever. She advised not to even bother looking at any others when i said i wanted a 3 wheeler
Babybop. Posts: 592
I bought a Quinny Buzz and we've being testing it out and its great!!!!!! i love the way it folds so easy and fits perfect in boot. also love the Carry cot part, when i go on walks with the baby and she falls asleep i wont have to lift her out and disturb her :o)ll
workingmom Posts: 3429
I think everyone is different, the reviews on the P&T are not great, have a look, and I think the buzz is too small for toddlers, unless you get the newer version, for me, it was not about brand, but about what I wanted, my advise would be to go to a nursery store, and have a go at putting the systems up and down, see how they feel to you, everyone is different and what one person finds great, another would find rubbish, that's why there's so many brands and so many options.
Cord Posts: 16
Hi I am actually finding choosing a travel system one of the most difficult purchases- I think it's because we want to tick so many boxes with whatever we choose- comfy and safe, overnight sleep, easy to use, fairly light. DH and I live in Dub but our family homes are down the country so that's why we need the overnight, we also live in an apartment block with a very small lift so can't imagine any of the buggies will fit in it. We are down to deciding between the Bugaboo Cameleon and the Quinny Buzz but really can't make up ourminds- has anyone experience of bothe and which would you recommend? I hope this question is not diverting from original query.
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Hi Cord, We are having the same dilemma as you - choosing between the bugaboo and quinny. I think we are going to go with the quinny and the main reason is that is seems to fold alot easier than the bugaboo. It has an automatic unfold - where as the bugaboo does not. Also, the quinny is a good bit cheaper as you can get good deals with the carseat included in price, etc. Its a hard one though as the bugaboo is lovely too... :duh:
bettyboo!! Posts: 345
Girls thankyou for all your reply's, I think after reading I would be pushed more towards the Buzz. Need the Maxi cosy for quick shopping and if it doesn't work on the P&T I'm off it straight away. Can't wait to go shopping now :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Blackbird Posts: 5135
I replied to your query on M+K bettyboo. The Maxi Cosi does work with P+T. You need to buy an extra attachment for it, just to let you know. Enjoy deciding.