Quinny Buzz for sale

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Quinny buzz which is in very good condition for sale. Consists of the stroller and maxi cosi adaptors. Any reasonable offer will be considered. I can get photos to send onto you if anyone is interested. My sister is selling her Quinny Buzz, it has barely been used as number 2 came very soon after number 1 and she is now expecting No. 3 and already has a double buggy and a stroller so they haven't used the Quinny in a long time so wants to sell it so she can get a triple buggy.
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
Some of you asked me some questions but since it's my sister Quinny so I couldn't answer them at the time but I have since confirmed a few things with her: It's black in colour. She doesn't think there's a rain cover with it but it could be in the attic. She's based in Dublin She doesn't have the carrycot but it can be used from birth. You can also buy the carrycot separately. If anyone wants photos, pm me your email address. Sorry if I didn't answer anyones question, pm me again. I emptied my inbox so didn't have people's queries.